The main division for Earplugs is Foam, Silicone and Pillow ones. They are different in size, form, material, and insertion. You can buy any Earplugs but you Only get the desired result if you insert them in a correct way.
Here are some tips on how to fit Ear Plugs correctly.
- Take the earplugs and roll it until it becomes thinner.
- Pull your ear up and twist the earplugs into the ear as deep as you can without hurting it.
- In 5-15 seconds they expand gently into your ear canal to stay in place and prevent noise from entering.
- Hold the stem of the earplug firmly behind the largest flange.
- Reach over your head with the opposite hand and pull the top of your ear to open the ear canal. While you are still holding the ear open, push the smallest flange of the plug into your ear canal, twisting the plug slightly as you push.
- For best noise reduction, insert plugs as deeply as possible.
- To seal the Earplugs and make it easier to pull them out later, put some liquid on the Earplugs when you put them in your ears.
- Before removing, pull the outside edge of the plug and pull it toward the ground or the back of your ear. This will break the seal. You can then pull the plug out of your ear canal.
- Make sure hands and ear opening are clean and dry. Shape the whole plug into a ball.
- Place plug over ear opening and flatten to form the airtight seal. Avoid hair.
- To loosen and remove, press up behind the ear. Discard when soiled or no longer sticky (up to 5 uses).
- Do not insert into ear canal! COVER ONLY!